Questions we hear a lot, and the Answers.
When are you open?
- Customer Service hours:
Sunday-Saturday 9 am- 6pm. Closed on National Holidays
- Claims hours:
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Closed on National Holidays.
I want the product to arrive on an exact date. How do I do that?
- We cannot suggest shipping dates. We do not guarantee exact dates of product delivery for full refunds. The customer picks the date we ship, and then selects the method of shipping. Express Mail will arrive within 1-2 business days of ship date guaranteed, and Priority will arrive according to their scheduled estimated date. Product will ship next business day if no date is selected at checkout. Shipping date cannot be a sunday or holiday as shippers are not open on those dates. Visit USPS.com for more details on shipping.
- Local area delivery is scheduled by us through UberEats and is only available in the DFW area. Delivery charges will vary based on delivery times, distance and dates. Full quotes can be obtained by calling, messaging or emailing us. Local deliveries will have to be purchased through our price quote process.
- If you are shipping to a temporary location, or if the person is leaving the location soon, use the Express Mail option. It is better to pay $35 and have them swoon over your thoughtfulness rather than have the bacon miss them.
- If you mess up the shipping address we can change it up until the package ships. Once a package has been shipped, changes can not be made to reroute the package. We can ship a new package, but the customer will have to pay again in full for the new package.
- Yes, just tell us to leave out the packing slip in your messages section.
- We don't include any pricing information with the gifts. We include a priceless packing slip that looks like a card, and has your gift message inside.
When will my gift ship?
- We ship the date you select at checkout. If you don't select a date, all orders placed before 2 p.m. Monday - Friday CST go out the same business day. If you order after 2 p.m. or on a weekend, it goes out the next business day. Friday orders ship on Saturday morning. Saturday and Sunday orders ship on Monday since the shippers are closed on Sunday.
- Most Priority Mail orders arrive within 1-3 business days, but can go as long as 5 days because the shipping services are closed on Sundays and Holidays. Express Mail is 1-2 business days.
Is the bacon still good after a couple of days in the mail?
- Yes, our bacon is rated for two weeks without refrigeration in the shipping packaging we provide. We provide re-heating instructions so you get to enjoy warm, crispy bacon.
How does your product stay on the stems?
- With magic and unicorns and glitter.
My shipper damaged the package, lost my package, or someone stole it. What do I do?
- Send an email to our claims department at Baconbouquets@gmail.com subject claims. They will file your claim within 24-36 hours of receipt. Claims can take up to 2 weeks to process.
Got a question we haven't answered? Fill out the form below and someone from our Customer Service team will try to get you an answer as soon as possible.